John Skufris joined Ray White Commercial in 2009 and has since overseen over 600 transactions. He is a licensed real estate agent, accredited business agent, REINSW member and Ray White Premier member.
John is consistently achieving awards for Commercial leasing NSW, Australia and New Zealand, some of which are noted below.
His clients have included Charter Hall, Deicorp, Dymocks, Meriton, Stockland and Walker Corporation and tenants including Ancestry, ANZ, Lufthansa and UNICEF.
John was recently able to lease off market a 2,000sqm property within 24 hours of the tenant inspecting it, enabling his client to maintain a fully leased building as well as improve their rental yield.
John has a Property Studies (Hons) degree from UTS and a Certificate IV in Property Services (Business Broking) through Australian College of Professionals. In 2014, he co-founded a new sporting club in his local community providing organised sport for 300 nearby residents.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2015/2016 - Top Commercial Performer International No. of Settled Transactions - No. 5
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2014/2015 - Top Performers - Settled Gross Leasing Fees - No. 2
- 2015 - Premier Member
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2013 - Top Commercial Performer International No. of Settled Transactions - No. 7
- 2013 - Top Performers - Settled Gross Leasing Fees - No. 2 And 7 earlier awards