Rare brand new retail or commercial space in the heart of Green Square
- Building: 121m²
Just south of the CBD, Rosebery has undergone a stunning transformation. With a plethora of transport options available and ease of access to the CBD, the area is a thriving residential, retail and employment hub, whilst still maintaining its unique character and rich industrial heritage.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of 33 Dunning Ave, a boutique development designed by award winning architect, Jackson Teece that oozes style from every detail. The space will enjoy guaranteed foot traffic from the many other residences popping up in tandem.
The space represents a fantastic opportunity to customise this generous 121sqm area to suit your requirements. The space includes the necessary infrastructure for a neighborhood bar or restaurant and could just as easily house Rosebery's next "go-to" boutique store.
The suite also features a fully enclosed basement storage room (approx. 9.5 sqm) and benefits from one secure basement car park together with excellent street parking.
- Available space: 121sqm (approx.)
- 9.5sqm (approx.) of secure storage space in lockup area
- One secure basement car park
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning system
- Ideal for a caf/restaurant, retail or showroom use with 10 m glass shop frontage to Dunning Ave
- Fully fitted out bathroom and access to separate shower facilities
- Grease trap, kitchen extractor, gas, hot & cold water systems
- Highly sought after location; 9 minutes walk from Green Square Station
- Estimated handover in December 2017